1. One of the main benefits is a complete flush of accumulated faecal matter and toxic gas, which builds up over
time. With the reduced volume in the colon, compression of neighbouring organs such as liver, gall bladder,
heart and lungs disappears, which helps to restore normal blood circulation in these organs. Sensation of
lightness and well-being may be experienced.
2. Colonics help to relieve inflammation and oedema in the bowel caused by prolong congestion, stagnation
and presence of toxic irritating substances.
3. Colon cleansing for women can be particularly advantageous to alleviate pre- and post-menstrual discomfort
and pain. For pregnant women with a sluggish bowel, colonics are the most effective, safe and
non-medicated way to relieve constipation.
4. Men experiencing constipation and prostate problems, onset by excess pressure on the lower bowel may
also obtain significant relief from a series of colonic irrigations.
5. Cancer patients, experiencing increased toxic stress and constipation during chemotherapy and radiation
treatment, can benefit from colonic hydrotherapy. Douglas Brodie, MD, of Reno, Nevada a practicing oncologist
and homeopath observes, I have found over the years that cancer patients who are not doing well usually
are toxic and not being cleansed." Any reduction of toxic stress on the major organs of elimination may aid in
strengthening the immune system.
6. Colonics are also beneficial when combined with a weight loss, cellulitis treatment programme or with
beauty treatments for a younger and healthier looking skin.
Apart from the above mentioned, Colon Hydrotherapy is a very useful addition to any keen sportsmen who wish to maximise their physical efficiency and performance, or those who simply want to look their best and glossiest such as actors, models etc; or business people who need to maintain a sharp and alert mind for professional tasks. Colonics are the easiest way of achieving a ‘flatter tummy’ whether you go out on your first date, invited to a glamorous party or even before your wedding day.